Founded in 2016, Vida is a creative agency based in Ouseburn, Newcastle upon Tyne.
We’re a creative team of designers, marketers and developers working in partnership with ambitious brands.
We pride ourselves on our ability to approach every project with a fresh perspective, challenging assumptions and forming creative solutions to tackle client problems. We’re a motivated, driven, creative bunch who love what we do. We take pride in our work and have a passion for our jobs.
We work with forward-thinking, innovative clients in the events, tech and pharma sectors.
About the role
You’ll work alongside the wider dev and design teams to create high quality digital solutions.
Day to day, the role will involve:
- Producing high quality websites and web applications
- Developing maintainable, accessible code
- Collaborating with the dev and design teams to maximise results for our clients
- Interpreting client needs to create clear requirements
- Producing pixel perfect code from high-fidelity designs
- Positively challenging our team and clients, contributing fresh ideas to continuously improve work and internal processes
- PHP experience in an in-house or agency role
- Laravel and / or Bespoke WordPress theme development
- Comfortable with Git, Sass and Gulp
- High attention to detail
- Self-organising to plan workload and give solid time estimates
Even better if
- Computer Science / Software Engineering Degree
- DevOps experience (AWS etc.)
- Any JS frameworks (Angular, Vue, React)
- Flexible working hours
- Choose your own equipment
- Modern office in Ouseburn, Newcastle
- Friendly team with frequent socials
- Access to external training and development opportunities
- Opportunities for progression in a growing business
- PerkBox subscription
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off
- Annual salary review
- Salary £25k – £35k + (negotiable dependant on experience)
If this sounds like a role you’d love to get your teeth stuck into, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential conversation about the role.
No agencies please.