We’re a growing creative agency looking for a digital marketing enthusiast to join our team!
Founded in 2016, Vida is a creative agency based in Ouseburn, Newcastle upon Tyne.
We’re a creative bunch of designers, marketers and developers working in partnership with ambitious brands.
We pride ourselves on our ability to approach every project with a fresh perspective, challenging assumptions and forming creative solutions to tackle client problems. We’re a motivated, driven, creative team who love what we do. We take pride in our work and have a passion for our jobs.
We work with forward-thinking, innovative clients in the events, tech and pharma sectors.
About the role
You’ll work alongside the wider marketing and design teams to deliver high quality blog articles, written and visual social media content, and organic SEO insights that inform future content ideas.
Day to day, the role will involve:
- Content planning: contributing to wider marketing plans with social media campaign ideas, blog topic ideas and other digital marketing opportunities
- Social media management: Content creation and scheduling, staying up to date with latest trends, channel engagement and audience growth
- Content writing: For social media and search optimised blog content
- Organic SEO: Keyword research to inform blog and social media content
- Design briefs: For social media graphics and other associated marketing assets
- Client and internal team comms: Communication via slack, email, over the phone and on video calls
- Reporting: Reviewing social media and google analytics data for each client to inform and optimise future social and blog content
You’re a creative, driven and highly organised individual. You’ll work alongside our marketing, design and web teams to to deliver coordinated marketing campaigns that get our clients results.
Experience: You have experience managing multiple client accounts, including contributing to and executing marketing plans, and managing client social channels for a range of different audiences.
You know how to upload content to client websites and are confident using WordPress CMS or similar. A working knowledge of organic SEO, including keyword research and backlink building would be a big bonus.
Organised: You understand the importance of being highly organised in a role like this. Working on several client accounts at a time means juggling planned and ad-hoc client requests to keep things running smoothly.
Passion: You love thinking up new ways to enhance client campaigns. You bring energy to team ideas sessions because you’re passionate about what you do.
Proactive: You don’t wait for opportunities to land in your lap. You look for ways to add value to clients’ existing marketing activity, and are always looking into the latest social media trends to see if there’s anything your clients can jump on.
Growth: You understand that to grow you need to learn and try new things. You take feedback as an opportunity, and you are confident giving constructive feedback to your colleagues.
Integrity: You stick to your promises and deliver what you say you will. You take pride in your work, and pay attention to the little details – because that’s what makes all the difference.
Communication: You’re a confident communicator, both on the phone, over video call and in person. You’re used to speaking to people at different levels, and can adapt your communication style to have productive conversations with the people you speak to.
Education: Ideally you would have a degree in Marketing or similar. However, finding a person with the right attitude and cultural fit is more important to us.
To summarise, here’s a quick list of our ‘essentials’ and ‘desirables’.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to form good relationships across all levels
- Experience in an agency environment managing multiple social media accounts for multiple B2B clients
- Fantastic teamwork skills, as well as the ability to work independently
- Experience using social media analytics to inform future social media content
- Outstanding attention to detail, problem solving and decision making skills
- The ability to contribute to client marketing plans by creating imaginative social media content plans and generating interesting blog ideas for specific target audiences
- A basic understanding of organic SEO and how it works
- Strong organisational, project management and planning skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent skills using Microsoft Office
- Adaptable and resilient
- An active interest in marketing
- Degree in Marketing or similar subject
- Experience doing keyword research and creating content ideas around specific keyword themes
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience creating briefs for design work
- Experience building backlinks for client websites
- Flexible working hours
- Choose your own equipment
- Modern office in Ouseburn, Newcastle
- Friendly team with frequent socials
- Access to external training and development opportunities
- Opportunities for progression in a growing business
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 33 days paid holiday inc. bank holidays + your birthday off
- Annual salary review
- Salary up to £26k (dependant on experience)
Want to join team Vida?
If this sounds like a role you’d love to get your teeth stuck into, send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. We’ll be closing applications on Thursday 28th July.