Founded in 2016, Vida is a creative agency based in Ouseburn, Newcastle upon Tyne.
We’re a creative team of designers, marketers and developers working in partnership with ambitious brands.
We pride ourselves on our ability to approach every project with a fresh perspective, challenging assumptions and forming creative solutions to tackle client problems. We’re a motivated, driven, creative bunch who love what we do. We take pride in our work and have a passion for our jobs.
We work with forward-thinking, innovative clients in the tech, charity, events and sports sectors.
About the role
It’s a creatively diverse role and you’ll be working on national campaigns, brand identities, websites and digital products, social, print, and motion.
Day to day, the role will involve:
- Creating concepts and pitching ideas internally and to clients
- Designing high-end websites and bespoke digital products
- Producing design assets for our retained clients
- Participating in branding / project kick off workshops
- Collaborating with the design, development and marketing teams to maximise results for our clients
- Interpreting client needs to create clear requirements
- Positively challenging our team and clients, contributing fresh ideas to continuously improve work and internal processes
- Experience as a junior / mid-weight designer in a fast-paced agency role
- Adobe Creative Suite
- An excellent portfolio
- High attention to detail
- Self-organising to plan workload and give solid time estimates
Even better if
- Motion graphics experience in After Effects
- Strength in interactive / UX
- Have a sense of humour and are good at Wordle (always helps if you wear black on a daily basis too)
- Flexible working hours
- Choose your own equipment
- Modern office in Ouseburn, Newcastle
- Friendly team with frequent socials
- Access to external training and development opportunities
- Opportunities for progression in a growing business
- £250 / year wellbeing allowance
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off
- Annual salary review
- Salary £24k – £27k (negotiable dependant on experience)
If this sounds like a role you’d love to get your teeth stuck into, please get in touch with email@example.com to have a confidential conversation about the role.
No agencies please.